- Mar 28, 2018 -
A brief introduction to the equipment of the reefer
Compared with the ordinary box, the reefer has some special equipment besides the insulation layer (commonly known as foamed layer) wrapped in the interior of the box.
In order to facilitate the daily use of people, here we mark the key parts of the reefer for your reference.
Unit display panel
*Refrigerating lamp: when the refrigeration compressor is connected, the lamp is connected with it.
*Heating lamp: when the unit is in the way of heating or defrosting, the lamp is turned on, indicating the working state of the heater.
*Defrosting lamp: the lamp is connected when the unit is defrosting
*Light in range: the lamp is connected when the temperature thermoser is controlled to allow the error range at the set point.
*A lantern: when using the air temperature control device when the lamp is turned on. When the indicator lights up, the temperature in the air temperature display is read in the return air temperature sensor. If the dehumidification or humidifying function is started, the display light will flicker.
*Return air lamp: the lamp is connected when the return air heater is used for control. When the lamp is on, the temperature in the air temperature display is read in the return air temperature sensor. If the dehumidification or humidifying function is started, the light will flicker.
*Alarm: the lamp is connected when an effective or invalid shutdown alarm is arranged in an alarm arrangement.
Common problems in the use of freezers are summarized.
First of all, for import. As a result of the requirements of the Inspection Bureau, you need to provide the cold treatment record of the goods when you import the goods as fruit.
Secondly, for export here also arrange for you some common problems in the daily box, for your reference:
1. please be sure to load the goods reasonably, and if you load the goods too much into the box, the maximum load should not exceed the red load line of the container. Otherwise, it will affect the cold air circulation inside the freezer, and cause the wind circulation to be unobstructed and the cooling effect of the refrigerator is worse or even failure.
When the freezer containers are loaded, the goods must be placed on the edge of the T type floor. This ensures a uniform air flow in the entire container. If the goods are not enough to fill the T type floor, it is suggested that the filler or gasket be filled with empty space. This method can also be used to fill the gap between the middle plate surface between the pallets. Follow these guidelines, you can ensure that the air in the frozen cabinet container according to your desired routes around the circulation of commodities, rather than to bypass the fcl. (also attached to the picture for reference)
Loading diagram - overlook
Case of incorrect container container packing for reefer
Container side map of reefer cabinet properly packed
2. the temperature of the goods itself should be in accordance with the set temperature to avoid damage to the goods that may be caused by the hot loading.
3. please don't start the freezing cabinet equipment when opening the box door. For example, when refrigerating cabinet is refrigerated under the condition of opening the box door, it will make the water in the air condensed on the condenser coil, resulting in the frosting of the condenser coil is serious, resulting in the phenomenon that the freezer is not refrigerated.
4. if you send the box to the factory loading, please ensure the quality and voltage stability of the socket used, avoid the damage of the container related parts caused by unstable voltage or irregular socket.
5. before transportation, the goods need to be cooled in advance and then put into the container. In order to reach the best temperature level, this will reduce the effect of external temperature on the product during transportation. To maximize the shelf life of the goods.
6. the goods used for packing goods need to be moisture-proof.
Reprinted from MSC